The GAPtest is an online inventory that gives students a graphic representation of their global awareness. It presents 126 questions based on common knowledge in six geographic regions (Asia, Africa, North America, South America, the Middle East and Europe) and six subject areas (environment, politics, geography, religion, socio-economics and culture), along with eighteen questions about broad global issues.
- Measure outcomes for learning of global issues, geography and contexts
- Plan effective pre and post assessment
- Gauge a student’s awareness of the world in which they live
- See graphic representation of scores
- Engage as a teaching tool to awaken the student to learning.