INSTRUCTIONS for taking the GAPtest Online
First: Close all programs on your computers, including email and IM programs
Next: Restart computers to delete clipboard memory.
- Open the web browser to http://www.globalawarenessprofile.com/gaptest/
- Click on #1 Create an Account<Register.
- Enter school email and password. (It is important that you use your school email. NOTE: Your information is stored on a secured server. Your information is not, and will not, be shared with anyone other than your professor or university test administrator).
- Click “REGISTER” to continue.
- Select “GAPtest.”
- Enter the Group Name and Key (case sensitive):
- Group Name:
- Click “enter”
- Taking the test. Select an answer. You must click submit on each question for the answer to be recorded. Your status is kept in the left margin:
- Orange – current question
- Gray – answered question
If you encounter problems email firstname.lastname@example.org